Let’s face it—our schedules don’t allow us all the time in the world to cook up delicious, nutritious meals each night. A chaotic schedule can have you juggling a boatload of responsibilities, leaving you little time to think about what to feed yourself or your family. Luckily, you don’t have to surrender to these time restraints and order takeout.
Here at SkinnyMs., we’ve hunted through our collection of healthy, clean-eating dinner recipes and chosen ones that not only taste downright delicious, but support a busy lifestyle. But that’s not all! Packed with protein, these recipes will crush hunger and keep you feeling satisfied for hours, ultimately helping you stick to your healthy eating plan. These simple, scrumptious dishes have real staying power. So what are you waiting for? Check them out!
1. Quick Fish with Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Sage (23 grams per serving)
This light and fluffy white fish dish is a cinch to whip up, and comes with minimal prep!
2. Philly Cheese and Chicken Sandwich (26 grams per serving)
3. Chicken and Penne Parmesan Casserole (19 grams per serving)
Thanks to its clean ingredients and nutrient-rich profile, this warm and gooey casserole delivers decadent flavor, without inviting the guilt!
4. Quinoa and Veggie Sliders (15 grams per serving)
Typical restaurant-style sliders will load you up with fat and calories, only to have you feeling groggy and bloated afterwards. This scrumptious slider recipe gives the hand-held sandwich a clean and wholesome name, without skimping on flavor.
5. Hearty Lentil and Vegetable Soup (15 grams per serving)
A warm bowl of this satisfying soup makes the perfect weeknight meal. As a bonus, the recipe spotlights lentils, a powerful superfood that comes with countless health benefits!
6. Soft Shrimp Tacos (16 grams per serving)
Shake things up by substituting juicy, plump shrimp for chicken and beef in this protein-packed recipe! Make taco night one to remember!
7. Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Recipe (22 grams per serving)
8. Spicy Southwestern Vegetarian Burger (19 grams per serving)
9. Skinny Quinoa Skillet Supper (14 grams per serving)
10. Cumin-Scented Pan-Seared Salmon with Roasted Vegetables (30 grams per serving)